GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CHALET RENTAL
(The internal rules will be given to you on your arrival)
All year round : Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm / 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sunday: Closed (local presence for residents)
Arrivals are from 5:00 pm Departures are no later than 10:00 am
The reservation contract will be concluded after payment of the deposit corresponding to 25% of the total amount of the stay.
On arrival , you will be asked for the balance of the payment for your stay + a DEPOSIT of 200 € by bank imprint, kept 7 days after your departure. This amount or part will only be debited under certain conditions: cleaning not done and not paid, damage or breakage in the chalet.
It is up to you on your arrival to check the chalet (inventory and condition of your accommodation), if you notice any anomalies, they must be reported on the day of your arrival.
When you leave , you must return the chalet: cleaning done, dishes put away, folded blankets on the beds.
To know :
- cleaning is the responsibility of the tenant, if it is not done correctly, it will be invoiced: 40 € for Chalets Genêt, Lupine and Jasmin or 50 € for Chalets Lupine sup, Gentiane, Edelweiss, and Angélique.
- Electrical equipment: European plug connection.
- The hanging of linen between trees or shrubs or in windows is strictly prohibited.
- At your expense: cleaning products, sheets and personal linen.
- A copy of the inventory will be given to you upon arrival. Missing or broken items will be charged.
- All tenants agree to comply with the internal regulations given on arrival.
• In the event of cancellation of the reservation, the deposit will be refunded on condition of receiving a registered letter of withdrawal 30 days before the start of the stay.
• In the event of cancellation of the reservation less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be kept by the Parc Résidentiel le VEDRIGNANS or EL PASTURAL.
• If for any reason the duration of the stay is shortened, the total amount remains acquired at the VEDRIGNANS or EL PASTURAL Residential Park.
• In case of late arrival and not notified to the management, the rental will be maintained 24 hours. After this time, the reservation will be canceled.
• In the event of early departure, the entire stay will be required.
Visitors can be admitted free of charge to Le VÉdrignans and El Pastural residential parks under the responsibility of the residents who receive them.
Their vehicles are strictly prohibited in the Parks, the parking lots at the entrance of the Parks are reserved for them free of charge.
• Pets allowed: 1 large dog or 2 small dogs maximum. Your pets must have their vaccines up to date, remember to bring their health book.
• Dogs and other animals must never be left free in the Park and must not be left alone in the chalets in the absence of their owners.
• It is strictly forbidden to leave animals alone on the site, even attached, dogs must not bark and disturb other residents.
• Dogs must be out of the Park regularly for their needs. Pet owners are requested to keep them on a leash and keep them clean; poop bags are at your disposal to collect their excrement.
and movement of vehicles
between 22:00 and 7:00 in the morning.
The speed is limited to 10 km / h around and within the grounds of the Residential Park.
Two vehicles are allowed on the site.